Thursday, February 21, 2008

Quickie

Falcons @ Lowell 1/11/08

1.) According to an alarming section of NHL.com I hadn't previously noticed ("NHL Lifestyles"?!) Big Georges is a fan of yoga. As is Shawn Horcoff. Imagining Big Georges doing a sun salutation puts a big stupid grin on my face.

2.) Jezebel.com featured a picture yesterday of Rachel Hunter leaving Big Lots! discount store with an entire shopping cart of cleaning supplies and a rather sour look on her face. Jarret, what did you do to her kitchen?

3.) Edmonton is playing Dallas tomorrow. I know that if this last week hadn't been so awful hockey-wise, I would totally be scheming for a roadtrip and a night in Dallas (It can't be that bad a place? Plausibly?) as our weekend plan, but all I can summon is a vague curiosity as to how we'll lose this one. Ugh. Perhaps when my Horcoff jersey arrives (I can't be the only one seduced by that evil 1-day sale on NHL.com, surely?) I'll feel a renewed optimism. We can only hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When my fave goalie does his stretches before the game, I giggle. And blush. Seriously, he is ridiculously flexible.