Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I need a giant Oilers flag...

to go with the giant Red Sox flag I just unpacked from a box of baseball memorabilia I retrieved from my parents' soon to be ex-house. Then we can have a both delightfully tasteless and mystifying balcony display here in Austin come October.



Any thoughts on the best place for me to buy such a thing online or in person the next time I'm in town?

And in the subtracting sports memoribilia category: Posting baseball cards on Beckett.com for sale is easy and relatively efficient, but the size of the task is still daunting. I seem to have amassed something in the tens of thousands when I was in highschool. Posting 25 took the better part of an hour today. I may have to start mailing them out as prizes for quizzes on this site.

No comments: